www.dqfansurvey.com Dairy Queen Guest Survey

About Dairy Queen Guest Survey

Dairy Queen is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, it is a beverage chain specialized in ice cream, cold drinks, dessert and other food. The company also operates Orange Julius and Karmelkorn, which are also popular brands around the United States. The first Dairy Queen was opened in Joliet, Illinois in 1940, frozen products are the main dishes, within which the most welcomed product is the soft serve ice cream. Now the headquarter of the restaurant is located in the Minneapolis.

Dairy Queen

Do you know about Diary Queen's soft-serve format? The concept was developed in 1938 by Douds and his son Alex. They asked their friend and loyal guest Sherb Noble to provide the product in his ice cream shop in Kankakee, Illinois. The ice cream store meets a great success on the first day of selling the products, Noble offers more than 1,600 new dessert during only two hours. McCullough and Noble established the first Dairy Queen in Joliet in 1940, however, the ice cream store was operated by those people 10 years later. You can still see the building of the original Dairy Queen in Chicago.

Dairy Queen

We decided to expand our business using the method of franchise. The majority of Dairy Queen stores were located in Texas in America, we continued to expand the number of the stores, in 2010, the most Dairy Queen stores were in Minnesota, in 2014, we were proud to say that we operated more than 6,400 stores around the country. 70% of Dairy Queen restaurants are located in the America, while the other 30% are operated in other 25 countries.

Dairy Queen

We are one of the pioneers of fast food restaurant chain to do the food franchisee. We expanded our stores from 10 to 100, then to 2,600 in 1955. During that period of time, we noticed that we need to build our reputation and identity, so, in 1958, the red Dairy Queen symbol was born.

Dairy Queen

We became an international Dairy Queen in 1962, later in 1987, we purchased the Orange Julius company and bought Berkshire Hathaway in 1998. We became stronger and larger, adding more items to our restaurants. We are proud to say that Dairy Queens are not only a restaurant for frozen food, we are also a fixture of social life of Midwestern and Southern America, we became a symbol of life in some town of the United States. We planned to add more flavors and types of food to our customers, in order to be a better Dairy Queen.

Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen Guest Survey Prize

Welcome to the Dairy Queen customer satisfaction survey, we value your candid feedback and appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey. We want to know if our service is fast enough to meet your needs, if our products are much enough for your choice, if the decorations of our stores are bright and pretty enough for you. We want to be a better Dairy Queen, so, your words are important to us. Many thanks to your efforts.

Description Detail
Prize FREE Dilly Bar
Receipt validity period 30 days
On line or Off line participation on line

Dilly Bar is one of the most popular dishes of Dairy Queen, the special taste attracts many people. Once completing the survey, you will get a free Dilly Bar. Enjoy the delicious ice cream in hot summer day, or you can give it as a gift to your children and friends, they will love the flavor of it.

How to Join Dairy Queen Guest Survey

Survey Page

1- Visit www.dqfansurvey.com

2- Enter the 19 digit survey code into the space provided.

3- Answer all questions and fill out relative information.

4- Write down your online validation code on your receipt.

5- Bring in the receipt within 30 days to redeem your special offer.

Dairy Queen Guest Survey Rules

1- Receipt with a survey code is needed to take the survey.

2- Write the validation code on your receipt, please remember to take the receipt with you during your next visit to redeem the offer.

3- You have to redeem the offer within 30 days of your last visit.

4- You can check your receipt for the time of your last visit.

5- The offer is only valid at the same location.

Reference Links

Dairy Queen Customer Satisfaction Survey Link: www.dqfansurvey.com

Dairy Queen Official Website: www.dairyqueen.com/us-en

Comments

Write here:

Your Name: